Project Sales & Account Manager
- Salary up to $110K + car + tools + uncapped comms
- Lucrative incentive structure paid on all revenue from dollar one, expected yearly commission $30K-$60K
- Publicly listed, global innovator in formwork systems
- Looking to get off the tools or off site? Any formwork experience considered ie labourer, site based, design or sales
- Opportunities for progression locally through their 10+ branches and internationally
For over 60 years our client, a publicly listed, $1B+ company, has been at the forefront of global innovation within the Formwork industry. Local investment in systems research & development enables highly engineered, value added solutions resulting in winning some of Australia's largest commercial & infrastructure projects including Adelaide Oval, AAMI Stadium, Barangaroo, Perth Childrens Hospital & The Hunter Expressway.
- Highly experienced engineering & design team to support in development of solutions
- A culture where performance expectations are genuinely realistic, first year focus is on developing product & market knowledge, building pipeline and a couple of good project wins, THAT'S IT!
In this strategic Project Sales & Technical Account Manager role, you will form part of the national formwork team, developing project sales growth for the NSW business in a sales team of 4.
- Develop new project opportunities through existing clients, incoming enquiries, Cordell's, market intel and information, industry associations etc
- Bid for major formwork contracts within the multistory/high rise, civil & infrastructure construction market
- Meeting with formwork contractors, Tier 1 & 2 Civil and Commercial head contractors to understand scope of works, present solutions, secure project sign off
- Supported by the Engineering and design team providing you with application specific project solutions
- Managing client communication and coordination of internal resources throughout the project lifecycle
- Project, opportunity, sales, client and information tracking through Salesforce CRM
To be successful in this role you will come from one of 2 backgrounds either
- Practical knowledge of formwork systems ie labourer, design, site manager/supervisor, wanting to change into a career in sales consulting OR
- An experienced construction projects sales professional from any product, service or solution
Do not miss this opportunity to join an Australian & Global leader who can send your industry profile & earnings soaring! Apply NOW!
To apply to this Technical Account Manager or other construction sales opportunities, please send your CV or enquiry to email@example.com or via the Apply Now button below or call 02 9126 8404.
Project Sales & Technical Account Manager