Project Planner for a National Events Services company, specializing in Lighting / AV / rigging for large high-profile events.
- High-profile events and exhibitions - 35 years in business
- High-level assistance to Operations Manager
- $90k + super
This National Events Services company are one of the most successful and well-established one-stop-shops for lighting, rigging, and audio / visual solutions for events and conferences across Australia. With an expanding Sydney and Melbourne team, they currently have a brand new opportunity for a Project Planner to manage and shape the ongoing success of their high-profile events.
Providing high-level support to the Operations Manager, this pivotal role will involve:
- Planning - delegating projects, coordinating stock pickup and prep, and
- Crew Scheduling - Using in-house software to roster event crew and implement changes
- Event Monitoring & Support - Logistical, labour and financial focus
- Meetings & Reporting - Review projects past present and future, assist with financial labour budgets
- A small rapidly growing team, where each individual can make a huge impact
- Constant opportunities to progress
- Regular company social events and Friday drinks
- A background in Events, coordinating teams (ESSENTIAL)
- A background in lighting, rigging or audio / visual products
- A passion for innovation and new technology
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, sociable environment
- MUST HAVE FULL WORKING RIGHTS IN AUSTRALIA
If this sounds like you, please apply below and all suitable applicants will be contacted directly.