Project Manager | Tier 1 | $80M Commercial Project | Melbourne
Project Manager | Tier 1 | $80M Commercial Project | Melbourne CBD
My client is privately-owned, Australian, top tier construction company who established themselves over 20 years ago. Since then the business has grown to be one of Australia's largest privately owned, construction companies. The business has built their reputation on being extremely client focused and have a wealth of experience, through the market leaders in their employ.
The company successfully deliver projects across all major property sectors including residential, leisure, health care, aged care, education, governmental, commercial (office) & retail. With a permanent staff force of over 700 employees across Australia and an annual revenue that exceeds $1Bn, this company is well and truly making a name in the tier 1 construction space.
The Melbourne business currently have a need for a new Project Manager for a newly awarded Circa $80M Commercial (office) project based near Melbourne's CBD.
The key purposes of the Project Manager role are:
- This is an all-encompassing role covering all facets of project management
- You will need to be very strong commercially to manage the programme & costs effectively
- Develop the construction programme and lead the team effectively
- Preparing and presenting the tender submission
- Managing the procurement, delivery, commissioning through to project finalization
- Developing working relationships, problem solving and driving projects to successful completion
- Strong construction project management experience
- Previous experience on Commercial project valued over $50M
- Enthusiastic, personable approach to achieve optimum results from project teams
- Implement all aspects of health & safety
- Well organized, strong commercial acumen, enthusiastic, motivated, honest, high level of integrity
Should this role interest you and you feel you have the desired skill set, please click APPLY and include your resume, or perhaps you would like to have confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please feel free to contact us on 02 9126 8414 or you can email me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org