Project Manager | Residential Apartments | Collingwood
Our client established themselves over 12 years ago in Melbourne. The business specialises in the commercial and multi-level apartment sectors. With a yearly turnover of $80m, the company continues to grow year on year. Most of their projects tend to fall within the $10m - $40m dollar price range.
The company focuses a high priority of detailed emphasis on their clients and therefore many of their projects are repeat clientele and are long term relationships.
The company is looking for a PM with 1-2 years PM experience with a CA background who is looking to become a Snr Project Manager in 3 years' time.
- You will be managing construction projects from initial receipt of documentation through to client handover.
- You will be working on a Residential (apartment) / Mixed use projects from $10M up to +$40M.
- Responsible for the planning, financial and budgeting aspects of the project.
- Liaising with clients, consultants and driving your own site and contracts administrators to get the project over the line to time and budget.
- Manage and anticipate project changes, adjusting plans and activities accordingly, and alerting key stakeholders where applicable.
- Drive continuous improvement by conducting post implementation reviews, regular project reviews and communicating best practice.
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders to align and agree program of work and anticipate changes that may impact the program of work.
Required experience / Preferred candidate:
- Construction Management Degree or developed through the Trade ranks as a Carpenter
- Experience managing projects of similar value
- 2 years' experience as a Project Manager
- Good man-management skills with the ability to motivate & drive direct & sub-contract labour
- Highly skilled in Health & Safety
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
Should this role interest you and you feel you have the desired skill set, please click APPLY and include your resume, or perhaps you would like to have confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please feel free to contact us on 02 9126 8414 or you can email me directly on email@example.com