Project Manager - Remedial Building
A reputable remedial building company based in Waterloo has an opportunity for a motivated Project Manager to join their small, dynamic team.
We have a great working environment in a small friendly team, and long-term stable client base within the remedial industry.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Project management of remedial building projects valued up to $4m
- Coordinating trades and repairs in adherance to budget and timeline
- Liasing with owners coorporation/strata/insurance companies etc
- Report writing and administration
- 3+ years Project Management experience within the remedial building and/or insurance repair industry
- Exposure to residential strata repairs and dealing with owners coorporation highly advantageous
- Degree in Structural Engineering advantageous
- Independant and self-motivated - able to work autonomously
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills/problem solving skills
- Strong administration skills and written communication
- Interested in a long term position with a company offering career growth
If this sounds like you we would love to hear from you. Please APPLY NOW or send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org .