Project Manager | Mixed use & Residential Apartments
Our client is a leading, Sydney-based property development and building company. The business has a firm focus on the construction and development of new, (high -rise) residential buildings and mixed-use developments. The company has a proven track record in building high quality properties in prime locations throughout Sydney.
With the award a large new mixed use apartment projects the company are now seeking to appoint a new Project manager.
- You will be managing construction projects from initial receipt of documentation through to client handover.
- You will be working on a Residential (apartment) / Mixed use projects from $20M up to +$50M.
- Responsible for the planning, financial and budgeting aspects of the project.
- Liaising with clients, consultants and driving your own site and contracts administrators to get the project over the line to time and budget.
- Manage and anticipate project changes, adjusting plans and activities accordingly, and alerting key stakeholders where applicable.
- Drive continuous improvement by conducting post implementation reviews, regular project reviews and communicating best practice.
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders to align and agree program of work and anticipate changes that may impact the program of work.
Required experience / Preferred candidate:
- Construction Management Degree or developed through the Trade ranks as a Carpenter
- Experience managing projects of similar value
- 8 years' experience as a Project Manager minimum
- Good man-management skills with the ability to motivate & drive direct & sub-contract labour
- Highly skilled in Health & Safety
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
Should this role interest you and you feel you have the desired skill set, please click APPLY and include your resume, or perhaps you would like to have confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please feel free to contact us on 02 9126 8414 or you can email me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org