- Salary $120K - $130K (Dep on Exp) + Super + Fully Maintained Vehicle!
- Join this growing national leader in Insurance Building & Repair!
- Strong focus on giving back, well-being, team & progression!
- Exceptional systems, training & support!
Our client is one of Australia's most experienced & trusted Insurance Building & Repair providers. Specialists in highly complex and difficult projects, they focus on Strata & Commercial property, working on behalf of the biggest insurers.
An opportunity is now available to join their Canberra operations in a permanent capacity as Project Manager. This position reports to the Construction Manager (Major Loss) and oversees a team of Site Supervisors. Duties will include producing estimates, scope of works and variations. The successful candidate will be required to manage multiple projects at time and communicate effectively with trades throughout all project stages
Required experience / Skills
- Strong experience as a Project Manager and / or Senior Site Supervisor
- Residential building, insurance, commercial experience considered
- Great communication and client service skills
- Ability to manage a team
To be considered for this and or other Insurance Building Repair industry roles send your CV or enquiry to Seth Hinkley via the "Apply Now" button below or to email@example.com. SK0897Z