A large contractor who specialises in all aspects of HVAC / Refrigeration including Design, Engineering and Manufacturing along the Commercial, Retail and Industrial sectors as well as some major Government projects. They have recently added to their project list across Melbourne and are now seeking an experienced Project Manager to run these newly awarded projects. You will also be required to use your expertise to liaise with contractors & clients to provide solutions and equipment selections.
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent salary + super
- Exposure to major projects of value up to $30M
- Opportunity to work with some High Tiered builders
- At least 5 years’ experience as a Project Manager within the HVAC / Refrigeration industry
- Experience handling projects from cradle to grave
- Ability to oversee numerous projects at any given time
- Experience managing projects of value up to $30M
- Experience in dealing with large building contractors
- Construction Management / HVAC degree preferred
- Arctik licence preferred
- Ability to work both autonomously aswell as a team
- Australian experience and full working rights are Essential
- Strong communication and organisational skills
If you're interested in applying, then please forward your updated resume (In MS-WORD Format) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, please click on the 'Apply for this Job' button at the top of the page and follow the on-screen instructions.
Please note, all applications will be kept with strictest of confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly.