Project Manager | Fitout
We are currently working on an exclusive role with a Fitout, Refurbishment and Construction business that is seeking an experienced Project Manager to assist them on their Commercial and Residential projects with an additional idea to promote them to a Directorship level role in the near future.
With over 20 years of being in the business and with offices in multiple states around Australia this client is experiencing a busy pipeline of projects of up to $25M in Commercial, Retail, Aged Care and Education alongside plans to grow their Melbourne office - you could be part of it all!
- Responsible for the planning, financial and budgeting aspects.
- Write up and manager programs
- Oversee procurement
- Oversee and monitor key milestones for projects through regular project reviews and analysis of potential risks
- Assist in the tender preparation for upcoming projects
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders to align program of works
- Pre-empt possible changes and difficulties that may impact the program of work
Required experience / Preferred candidate:
- Trade or tertiary qualification in building, construction management or engineering
- 5 - 8 years of Project Management experience
- Experience using Jobpac and Aconex beneficial
- Previous fit out/refurbishment experience
- Have previous experience in budgeting and scheduling on projects
- Have strong communication skills and ability to negotiate
Should this role interest you and you feel you have the desired skill set, please click APPLY and include your resume, or perhaps you would like to have confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please feel free to contact us on 02 8313 6734 or you can email me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org