Project Manager - Fit Out
A boutique North Sydney based commercial and office fit out and construction company has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join our friendly team.
- Boutique Commercial Design & Construction Company
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Excellent working culture
ABOUT THE COMPANY
We are a boutique commercial fitout and construction company specialising in the design, construction, fitout and refurbishment of Corporate, Heathcare, Education, Retail and Hospitality workspaces.
With a team of around 25 in our double storey North Sydney based office, we offer a friendly and supportive working environment, and long term career progression opportunities.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting directly to the Operations Director, you will be Project Managing commercial and office fitout projects, typically valued up to $10m, with some larger projects.
This is a client facing role.
- 5+ years Project Management experience in commercial and office fit out projects
- Strong time management, budgeting and forecasting skills
- Ability to work well autonomously and as part of a small team
- Experience with a range of Software packages inc. Procore highly advantageous
- Fast learner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Positive attitude
If this sounds like you we would love to hear from you. Please Apply Now or send your resume directly to email@example.com or contact me on 02 8313 6734 to discuss confidentially.