Project Manager - Fit Out
A global leader in business and commercial interior design and construction has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join their dynamic team in Auckland.
Reviewed by staff as being a fast-paced firm with a start-up mentality, we provide a platform for exciting, large scale projects and skill-growth, while at the same time promoting work life balance.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is a client sided position, project managing high end commercial and office interior fit out projects, typically valued $5m - $25m.
You will have a delivery team working under you.
This is a permanent position.
- 3-5 years Project Management experience within commercial and office fitout
- Relevant supporting tertiary qualifications
- Strong understanding of the design and construction process from start to finish inc. procurement and estimating
- Excellent work ethic and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Strong attention to detail
- Positive can-do attitude
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. Please APPLY NOW or send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org