Denovo recruitment are currently representing a well-established commercial façade company who are based in Cronulla but with projects all up the Wollongong to Sydney CBD corridor. The client has seen substantial growth over the last year and as a result have a requirement for a full time Project Manager to work on ongoing projects.
To be considered here, you must have at least 5 years’ experience as a Project Manager within a commercial construction company in Australia, ideally in Sydney.
As the ideal candidate you will likely have:
- Minimum 5-10 years’ proven experience in the Facade Industry as a Project Manager
- Live in the Cronulla, Caringbah area - most projects in CBD
- Knowledge of commercial windows, doors and curtain wall systems is essential
- Ability to budget, forecast and schedule with weekly updates required to be provided to the Operations Manager
- Manage all facades trades within the unit including subcontractors, project co-ordination, program preparation and management, logistics management
- Strong OH&S knowledge with a Cert IV in WH&S an advantage
- Experience working with Tier 1 & 2 builders along with major developers.
- Previous and proven experience delivering complex projects is essential, as well as a sound background in Contract Administration.
- Manage sub-contract engagement, site establishment and installation
- Strong communication and organisation skills
- Australian experience and full working rights are essential