Project Manager (Delivery) - North Sydney - Top engineer consultancy
Denovo are currently representing a renowned Engineering consultancy based in North Sydney. Our client provides a full range of civil, geotechnical and environmental engineering services. The client prides itself on attracting top talent an investing in developing the skills and capabilities of all its staff.
The role is for an experienced project manager to join the civil engineering department to manage internal projects from engagement to delivery. The projects may involve a wide range of engineering works including:
- Civil engineering design of earthworks, roads, grading, etc.
- Flood assessments, remediation, and management plans.
- Property and development drainage assessment.
- Development of site water quality, quantity, and drainage solutions.
- Liaise, manage and develop relationships with clients, town planners, architects, project managers, etc.
The client is willing to pay based on experience
Successful candidates will have:
- Engineering, town planning, or project management degree recognised in Australia.
- Understanding of civil engineering design process including earthworks, roads, drainage systems, and flooding.
- Permanent full-time Australian work rights (no temporary visa holders).
- Good written and verbal communication, well-developed interpersonal, and proficient report writing skills in English.
- The ability to work in a culturally diverse and multi-disciplinary team environment.
- Positive and proactive attitude and be motivated, team player, and eager to learn.
- Strong time management and organisational skills including the ability to manage resources and delegate tasks effectively.
- NSW full driver licence.
Qualities which will be considered favourable include:
- Experience in land development and subdivision projects in Australia
- Civil Engineering degree recognised by Engineers Australia.
- Town Planning degree from an Australian University
- Experience with civil design software (12d Model, Civil 3d, etc.).
- Experience with CAD software (BricsCAD, AutoCAD, etc.).
- Experience with hydraulic and hydrological models (DRAINS, HEC-RAS, TUFLOW, RAFTS, etc.).
- Experience with consultancy practice management software (Total Synergy, eTrack, Deltek, etc.).
You will be required to:
- Manage internal projects from project engagement to project delivery
- Receive and process inquiries, estimating hours, writing proposals
- Follow up and monitor all applications
- You will be required to monitor, work allocation, WIP control, billing, dealing with project changes and variations and delivering high-quality drawings and reports
If you are interested in applying for this role and have the relative Australian experience, then please contact Joe on 02 9126 8403 or email across a Word formatted CV to Joe.G@denovo.com.au. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for this role.