Project Manager - ConstructionThe Company:
Our client is a well established national leader in the supply and instal of a fire-rated facade and panel system operating across commerical, industrial and retail building projects.
- Project team leadership, coordination with all relevant parties, including builders, end-users, contract administrator, subcontractors, employees and professional trade's people.
- Ensure all materials and equipment comply with required accreditations, qualifications and or certifications.
- Managing the procurement, delivery and commissioning through to project finalisation
- Developing working relationships, problem-solving and driving projects to successful completion
- Leading the team effectively
- Client liaison
- Strong commercially minded to manage projects effectively
- Will have strong construction project management experience
- Be able to maintain good relationships with customers, suppliers, contractors and employees
- Will work within time frames and deadlines effectively
- Implement all aspects of health and safety
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.