Project Manager | Commercial/Mixed-use projects $30M | Central Coast
Denovo recruitment are currently representing a T2 builder with over 30 years’ experience building in the commercial space. Our client focuses on projects within the education, health, data centres, hospitality high end resi and aged care space and consider themselves “specialists” in large scale projects in these areas up to $80M. Due to a very successful 2019 they are looking to add an experienced Site Manager to their team for an immediate start on a niche mixed used project based in Central Coast worth $15M.
- Daily and Monthly reporting
- Subcontractor site Inductions
- Client Care
- Managing onsite issues
- Working to deadlines, contract and project time frames.
- Preparing programmes
- Financial Reporting
- Adherence to BCA standards
- Site Inspections, establishment and testing.
- At least 10 years’ experience working on similar projects for Tier 2 commercial builders in Australia
- Previous experience as a Project Manager with a recognised Principal Commercial Builder
- Solid construction experience is essential, and you will have experience in leading a team and managing projects up to $40M
- Ambitious, driven and a passion to lead
- Confident and looking to exceed in all facets of your work. Delivering on time and on Budget.
- Exceptional Communication skills
- Computer - Use of Microsoft Project
- Good management approach
Benefits and remuneration:
- Above market salary package
- Constant back office support
- On the job training
- Extended leave entitlement
- Team building events
If you are interested in applying for this role please email a word copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply through the link. Please make sure to include a summary of your project experience including locations and values over the last five years. You will be contacted within 48 hours if shortlisted for the role.