Project Manager - Commercial High RiseProject Manager | Commercial & High rise projects| Melbourne - Officer
Denovo Recruitment are currently representing a reputable Tier 3 commercial builder who focuses on Commercial, High-rise residential. Our client prides themselves on their intricate works and the culture they have created over the last 5 years with all the founders coming from the same Tier 1 builder. With their expertise and networks, they have developed an amazing brand in the business and continue to be awarded high-value commercial projects up to $50M.
Our client is currently looking for an experienced Project Manager to come on board for a $70M Mixed used to project where you will be required to split your week evenly from on-site to in-office assisting with future tendering etc. This will be a full-time position with the outlook of future projects within Commercial, Mixed-use, hospitality, and educations projects
- Daily and Monthly reporting
- Subcontractor site Inductions
- Client Care
- Managing onsite issues
- Working to deadlines, contract and project time frames.
- Preparing programs
- Financial Reporting
- Adherence to BCA standards
- Site Inspections, establishment and testing.
Skills and Experience:
- At least 5 years’ experience working on similar projects for Tier 1/2 commercial builders in Melbourne
- Ambitious, driven and a passion to lead
- Confident and looking to exceed in all facets of your work. Delivering on time and on Budget.
- Exceptional communication skills
- Computer – Understanding and use of different systems
- Good management approach.
Benefits and remuneration:
- Above market salary package
- Constant back office support
- On the job training
- Extended leave entitlement
- Team building events
If you are interested in applying for this role please email a word copy of your CV to Kaydn@construct.com.au along with a summary of projects and values completed. Alternatively, apply through the link. You will be contacted within 48 hours if shortlisted for the role.