Denovo recruitment are currently representing a reputable Tier 3 commercial builder who focus Commercial, High-rise residential and Fitout projects. Our client prides themselves on their intricate works and the culture they have created over the last 5 years with all the founders coming from the same Tier 1 builder. With their expertise and networks, they have developed an amazing brand in the business and continue to be awarded high value commercial projects up to $50M.
Our client is currently looking for an experienced Project Manager to come on board for a $70M Mixed used project where you will be required to split your week evenly from on site to in office assisting with future tendering etc. This will be a full-time position with the outlook of future projects within Commercial, Mixed use, hospitality and educations projects
- Daily and Monthly reporting
- Subcontractor site Inductions
- Client Care
- Managing onsite issues
- Working to deadlines, contract and project time frames.
- Preparing programmes
- Financial Reporting
- Adherence to BCA standards
- Site Inspections, establishment and testing.
Skills and Experience:
- At least 5 years’ experience working on similar projects for Tier 1/2 commercial builders in Melbourne
- Ambitious, driven and a passion to lead
- Confident and looking to exceed in all facets of your work. Delivering on time and on Budget.
- Exceptional Communication skills
- Computer – Understanding and use of different systems
- Good management approach.
Benefits and remuneration:
- Above market salary package
- Constant back office support
- On the job training
- Extended leave entitlement
- Team building events
If you are interested in applying for this role please email a word copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a summary of projects and values completed. Alternatively apply through the link. You will be contacted within 48 hours if shortlisted for the role.