Has a strong presence in the building materials market with over 50 years' experience. They are a well-respected and highly reputable multi divisional company, who are currently expanding their presence across Australia through the retail, commercial and contractor space. Due to continued growth, there is a need for an experienced Project Manager to oversee a number of Commercial projects across NSW
The position will include: -
- Managing subcontractors and suppliers to achieve project outcomes.
- Supervise site installation to ensure application and specification requirements are met
- Programming of projects.
- Placing of orders
- Logistics for site deliveries etc
- Review and assess contracts, specifications and drawings
- Preparation of variations to contracts.
- Preparation of job sheets & costings for subcontractors.
- Implement and monitor project specific Occupational Health and Safety including SWMS, Quality Management Plans and Environmental Management Plans.
- Liaising with builders & suppliers in relation to projects.
To be successful we would expect you to have:
- Have a strong background within the commercial flooring Industry
- Current Construction White Card.
- Ability to communicate effectively especially with trades/subcontractors
- Good computer skills
- Effective written & verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Exceptional customer relation skills.
- Critical thinking, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Good time management & organisational skills.
- Effectively prioritise work load.
- Ability to work autonomously but also be able to work well within a team.
- Quick thinker.
- Someone who will go the extra mile when required, and who is result driven.
- Ability to build long term client relationships
- Great working environment
- Full time employment
- Company Vehicle and phone.
- Salary negotiable upon experience (tbc at screening stage).
This is a unique opportunity to join a progressive compnay with great career advancement for the right candidate. An excellent remuneration package is on offer for the successful candidate. To apply, please send your up-to-date resume in a WORD format to: firstname.lastname@example.org to get the ball rolling