Project Manager | Commercial Fitout
Our client is a privately-owned leader in commercial construction and fitout, based in Inner Melbourne and currently searching for a Project Manager to initially work with them on an office fitout project approximately 30 minutes from their offices.
This client is involved in the construction and fitout of the Commercial, Retail, Education and Medical industries across Melbourne and greater Victoria. Founded over 10 years ago with the knowledge and awareness that only high-quality projects and a select clientele would provide the basis the founders sought for an outstanding business that all the employees would be proud of.
This package on offer is negotiable for the right candidate.
- Responsible for the planning, financial and budgeting aspects.
- Manage and writing up programs
- Oversee and monitor key milestones for projects through regular project reviews and analysis of potential risks
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders to align program of works
- Pre-empt possible changes that may impact the program of work
Required experience / Preferred candidate:
- 5 - 8 years of Project Management experience on similar projects
- Previous fit out/refurbishment experience
- Have proven experience budgeting and scheduling
- Have strong communication skills
Should this role interest you and you feel you have the desired skill set, please click APPLY and include your resume, or perhaps you would like to have confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please feel free to contact us on 02 8313 6734 or you can email me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org