Denovo are currently looking for an experienced Senior project manager with experience in Commercial and Data centre projects valued up to $200M.
Our client is a dynamic construction and property builder established in 1994, focusing on delivering diverse projects for all sectors from project inception to completion.
Due to a time of successful tenders in the data centre space, my client are looking for an experienced project manager from the commercial construction space with heavy experience in this area to lead a couple of data centre projects.
The senior project manager will be responsible for several different data centre projects ranging in size from $10 - $100 million. Taking them from conception to completion you will lead by example and enjoy working in a varied and dynamic team environment whilst representing the brand on a continuous basis. The initial project will be a $65M data centre based in the inner West suburbs.
You will be responsible for:
- The delivery of commercial projects to the highest standard
- Scheduling trades and construction programs
- Liaising with the client and subcontractors to complete the project on time and budget
- OH&S policies and procedures are adhered to on site
- Managing of multiple projects simultaneously in a supportive environment
To be successful:
- At least 10 years within the Commercial & fitout construction space in Australia
- Experienced on Commercial projects above $30M
- Experience on data centre projects $20M and above
- Proactive and professional approach to project delivery
- Experience working with T1 or T2 builders
- Bachelor qualification in building or similar desired
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team
What’s in it for you:
- Generous salary package and incentives
- Ongoing scope of works within the Tier 1 & 2 construction space
- Genuine career development
- Continuous back office support
If you are interested in applying for this role and have the appropriate project experience please apply through the link or send a word copy of your CV with project experienced and values to email@example.com . If you are shortlisted for this role you will be contacted within 48 hours.