Project Manager (Apartments) - Melbourne CBD - Luxury builder
Denovo Construction is currently working with a Luxury Residential and Commercial builder who are looking for a Project Manager to manage two projects concurrently - a Townhouse and Apartment project. The client works on boutique, multi-million-dollar projects and requires an experienced Project manager with a background in apartments to come on board to manage this project immediately.
This role is ideal for someone stepping away from a Tier 1 Residential/Commercial builder who is looking to step into a smaller boutique business and be much more than a number. The company offers an exceptional pay package and boasts a brilliant staff retention record. You will be reporting directly to the Construction Manager and be responsible two complex projects valued at $20M each.
Having experience on apartments and townhouse projects is a must, please do not apply unless you have experience in these areas. A key factor is to be able to manage both projects simultaneously, so a track record of managing multiple projects or someone organised, driven and passionate about what they do to take on this major challenge is required.
Our client is looking to pay 150-180K for the right person
Successful candidates will have:
- At least 5 years' experience in managing apartment projects
- Experience managing Townhouse projects
- Previously worked with a Commercial builder in Melbourne
- Great presenting, leadership and communication skills
- Confidence in creating relationships with stakeholders and subcontractors
- A positive and professional attitude
- Working as a team player
Benefits of the role:
- Experience within a growing high-end construction company
- Guaranteed pipeline and ongoing scopes of work
- Continual back office support
- Amazing team ethos with a work life balance
- Valued role in the business and visible progression opportunities
- Great remuneration package
If you are interested in applying for this role and have the relative Australian experience, then please contact Joe on 02 9126 8403 or email across a Word formatted CV to Joe.G@denovo.com.au. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for this role.