Project Manager & Assessor - Insurance Repair Building
- Career progression opportunities to management
- Join our busiest division in the ACT
- Family friendly & supportive working culture
We are a well-established, mid-sized insurance repair builder going through an extended period of growth and modernisation, with an opportunity for an experience insurance professional to join our busiest region; Canberra, in a Project Manager & Assessor position.
With an excellent industry reputation and strong work ethics, we have firm relationships with major insurers and a steady influx of work, meaning you have job security with us.
We are established across NSW, ACT and regional VIC. Despite our growth, our business still has a family friendly culture, with a down to earth and approachable team.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Assessing and Project Management of insurance repair projects in the Canberra region.
Salary package based on experience.
- Experience in a similar role assessing, estimating and coordinating insurance repairs to domestic insured buildings
- Strong background and understanding of insurance repair building industry
- Building/trade background
- Project Management qualification highly advantageous
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and strong sense of pride in work
- Ability to prioritise, multitask and meet deadlines and KPIs - experience with volume projects
- Positive attitude and willingness to commit long term
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. Please APPLY NOW or send your resume directly to email@example.com