Project Manager & Assessor - CanberraPROJECT MANAGER & ASSESSOR
- Small and friendly ACT team
- Steady and reliable work load with reasonable KPIs
- Career progression opportunities
This mid-sized insurance repair builder has an opportunity for a motivated insurance repair professional to join their ACT team after going through a steady period of gradual expansion.
The right person will have the opportunity to progress into management.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
This mid-sized insurance repair builder pride themselves on their;
- High standard of workmanship & customer service
- Modernised systems and procedures which streamline the work load
- Autonomous & flexible working environment based on trust and respect of employees
- Supportive and family friendly working culture
- Competitive salary package inc. fully maintained vehicle
- Career progression opportunities to management or more complex projects
- Excellent working relationships with the leading insurers
- Must have insurance repair building exposure
- Must be experience in assessing within insurance repairs
- Estimating and Site Supervising experience within insurance repairs
- Trade background (carpentry preferred)
- Motivated & dynamic, with a positive attitude and pride in work
- Reliable, honest and a team player
- Ability to work to deadlines & KPIs
- Professionally presented with excellent work ethic
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you! Please send your applications by clicking APPLY NOW or sending your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org .