Project Manager | Aged Care Project
South-East Melbourne based
Our client is an award-winning boutique construction company specialising in commercial, industrial and large residential projects. They are a close-knit team of dedicated construction industry professionals that take pride in their end product and establishing long term relationships with their clients.
Currently they are looking for a highly capable Project Manager to assist them on an upcoming $50m state of the art aged care project.
- Implement, monitor and ensure compliance throughout the project
- Manage overall profitability and safe delivery of the project including monthly forecast for revenue, margin, program, safety and other targets
- Provide solutions and innovative ideas to reduce cost or add value
- To liaise with both key personnel and site personnel to ensure all labour, materials and equipment are allocated and implemented correctly
Required experience / Preferred candidate:
- 5+ years of experience
- Tertiary qualification in construction management or similar
- Experience in multiple sectors is essential, not just aged care
- Experience using Jobpac and Aconex beneficial
- Capability in a high-pressure project environment
Should this role interest you and you feel you have the desired skill set, please click APPLY and include your resume, or perhaps you would like to have confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please feel free to contact us on 02 9126 8414 or you can email me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org