With recent growth, they are now seeking experienced Project Managers with a demonstrable civil background.
About the role:
- Project Management of residential and industrial land development projects around greater Melbourne.
- Liaison with utility and road authorities and contractors.
- Overseeing the end-to-end project lifecycle, ensuring completion on time and to budget
- Preparing tenders and administering contracts.
- Prepare relevant servicing and development reports.
- Works closely with the other members of the project team and sub-consultants;
- Increasingly fostering relationships with current and potential clients building on your existing networks to generate new business;
- Assisting, mentoring and developing skills of other members of the team
- Tertiary qualifications in Civil Engineering and/or Project Management.
- Over 10 years’ experience in civil construction, with over two years’ experience in project management
- Experience in land development, residential subdivisions, earthworks, drainage and road construction
- A collaborative management style to build a close outcome focused team
- A strong commercial acumen, leadership and negotiation skills
- Demonstrable stakeholder and client engagement experience.
What is in it for you?
- Defined career development and growth opportunities internally.
- Job security with a large project pipeline in a highly established national contractor.
- A supportive and dynamic team environment with constant on the job training and mentoring.
- Fantastic salary package for the right person $120K - $140K + Super.
To apply, please submit your resume to Rhys.Ashwell@Denovo.com.au or apply through the link below.