I am are currently representing a T2/3 fit out company with over 10 years’ experience building in the commercial space. Our client focuses on projects within the education, health, office fit out, hospitality and industrial sector.
Due to a very successful 2019 they are looking to add an experienced project Managers to their team for an immediate start.
- Daily and Monthly reporting
- Subcontractor site Inductions
- Client Care
- Managing onsite issues
- Working to deadlines, contract and project time frames.
- Preparing programmes
- Financial Reporting
- Adherence to BCA standards
- Site Inspections, establishment and testing.
- At least 10 years’ experience working on similar projects for Tier 2 commercial builders/ fit out space in Australia
- Previous experience as a Project Manager with a recognised Principal Commercial Builder and fit out companies
- Solid construction/ fit out experience is essential, and you will have experience in leading a team and managing projects up to $20M
- Ambitious, driven and a passion to lead
- Confident and looking to exceed in all facets of your work. Delivering on time and on Budget.
- Exceptional Communication skills
- Computer - Use of Microsoft Project- procore is a must
- Good management approach
Benefits and remuneration:
- Above market salary package
- Constant back office support
- On the job training
- Extended leave entitlement
- Team building events
If you are interested in applying for this role please email a word copy of your CV to email@example.com or apply through the link. Please make sure to include a summary of your project experience including locations and values over the last five years. You will be contacted within 48 hours if shortlisted for the role.