With a very diverse project pipeline and exceptional company expansion, they are seeking an experienced Senior Project Manager to assist in the delivery of a prestigious, high-rise project located in central Melbourne.
About the opportunity:
- Managing, liaising and negotiating with all involved in the project from Site Managers to Contractors, ensuring efficiency, cost, and quality.
- Detailed project programming
- Running multiple projects at any one time
- Budgeting & managing costs & forecasts
- Client & stakeholder communication
- Evaluating and implementing processes, margin and quality improvements wherever possible.
- Trade or tertiary qualification in Building, Construction or Engineering
- Recent, demonstrable experience in the delivery of significant high-rise constructions valued over $40M
- Minimum of 4+ years working as a Project Manager
- Strong leadership skills and the capacity to build a high performing team environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to develop, mentor and motivate staff
- Above market salary package.
- Genuine work/life balance.
- Flexible working options.
- Regular rewards and recognition for exceptional work completed.