Due to the growth of our operations in Sydney we have an opportunity for a Site Engineer to join our team.
- Work with a progressive, and fast-growing business that rewards initiative.
- Opportunities for progression and professional development with ongoing training and support.
- Join a friendly and supportive team environment with a sense of community.
The Site Engineer will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Working with the project teams directly delivering the projects ensuring that all resources are utilised effectively and that a safe system of work is maintained on site.
- Planning project execution daily with the project teams, ensuring that the programme and contract requirements are met.
- Ensure key project deliverables of cost, time and quality are met.
- Resolve technical, commercial and scheduling issues.
- Build relationships with other staff in the company and with the client teams
- Be degree qualified in Civil Engineering.
- Have a minimum of two years of experience as a Site Engineer working on civil construction projects.
- Experience with formwork or infrastructure projects an advantage.
- Effective time management, problem solving, analytical thinking, organisational and communication, leadership and negotiation skills.
Salary: $80,000.00 – $110,000.00 per year + Super
To apply, please submit an updated resume through Apply now below. Or, for more information, contact James at email@example.com or 0423822757