Denovo recruitment are currently representing a specialist fit-out & interior design company who are looking to add a Project Manager to their growing team in Sydney. Our client operates in the Tier 1 space with refurbishment projects across the commercial and health sectors, always focusing on delivering projects with a high attention to detail. Our client pride themselves on offering a supportive and professional work environment for the industries finest to thrive.
Successful candidates will have:
- 5+ years' industry experience in a commercial fit-out provider as a Project Manager
- Outstanding communicator as well as impeccable personal presentation.
- Exceptional Client facing abilities – key component of the role
- Experience in successfully leading project teams and delivering projects.
- Strong time management, solution-focused, and initiative driven, able to resolve conflicting demands.
- Strong IT and software skills
- Exposure to Health & Office fit-outs
Responsibilities of the role:
- Constant management and monitoring of key stakeholders to ensure deadlines are met.
- Cost control, including maintaining accurate profit/lost reports
- Interpret plans and provide final cost and quantities
- Manage client expectations
- Liaise, supervise and negotiate with subcontractors
- Organising and motivating the project team in lines with company goals
- Analysing and managing projects
Benefits of the role will include:
- Constant back office support
- Fantastic company culture
- Ongoing scope of projects
- Exceptional package
- Exposure to Tier 1 projects
If you are interested in applying for this role, please apply directly through this page or send a Word copy of your resume, along with completed project values, to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0406 925 867. If you are shortlisted for this role you will be contacted within 48 hours. We look forward to hearing from you.