Due to an upturn in projects won, with a strong pipeline of projects for the next 5 years, our client is now seeking an experienced Project Manager to work on large commercial fit-outs within the Sydney metro area.
- A salary that is highly competitive + super
- A healthy work/life balance
- Exposure to large and complex projects across Sydney
- Great company culture working within a very supportive team environment
- High level of back-office support that offers great efficiencies and market-leading systems in places designed for innovation and making work easier.
- Complete autonomy to really put your stamp on your project
- Excellent estimating team
- At least 5 years experience in Project Management on commercial projects
- A solid track record working on projects from inception to completion.
- A trade background or tertiary qualifications
- Sound knowledge and experience in delivering large scale projects
- Proficient in a full life cycle of concept to completion across commercial projects
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Australian experience is essential
- A keen eye for detail and presentation.
How to Apply?
If you're interested in applying, please forward your updated resume (In MS-WORD Format) by clicking the 'Apply for this Job' button at the top of the page and follow the on-screen instructions. OR
email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, due to the large volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly and all applications will be kept in the strictest of confidence.
In order to be considered for this position you MUST be eligible to work in Australia with no restrictions.