A Sydney based company with over 20 years of experience in the commercial retail interiors space. A company renowned for its high end and quality finishes, with a focus on tier 1/ tier 2 companies, and an average project value of between $3-$20 million.A hands-on construction and fit-out company that goes beyond building spaces - they build spaces that you can be confident about.
You will be responsible for the delivery of fit-out and refurb projects up to $20m across a number of sectors including retail, Commercial & health.
You will be managing and in charge of the end to end delivery of the project; Budget management and control, design development stage, procurement, management of the delivery team, and contractors.
- Ensure that work complies with building regulations and health and safety legislation as well as other legal requirements
- Providing good technical knowledge and commercial awareness to the client
- Project timing, scheduling of trades and supplies.
- Produce weekly programming schedule for installers;
- Managing, motivating and providing support and guidance to the teams,
The Successful Candidate:
We are looking for an experienced PM, with a strong background in the commercial fit-out space.
- 8+ years' local experience in a commercial fit-out company delivering high-quality fit-out projects up to $20m
- Proven track record managing retail and shopping center projects.
- Excellent verbal communication
- Extensive knowledge in reading and interpreting technical drawings and building permits
- Experience in successfully leading project teams and delivering on time and on budget projects.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- ASAP start!
To be considered for this role, please apply for immediate review or email your CV in word format to email@example.com.