Work for a National Civil contractor on iconic Road, Highway, Bridge & Rail Infrastructure Projects in Victoria. Ply your trade with an award winning company who puts their talent first.
We are looking to hire a Civil Project Manager to run a portfolio of Piling & Structures sections on these large road and rail infrastructure projects in Metropolitan Melbourne.
You will be responsible for your very own portfolio of work. That means, you will run all the financials, project delivery and handle resourcing and manpower of the site personnel. Your different Supervisors will run the day to day site management and you will have Engineers who report to you with the opportunity to help mentor and shape their career.
You will have all the support of the Construction Manager and General Manager of the division in order to do your best work and to grow your career as well as the size of your portfolio of work as time goes on.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- A minimum of 7 years piling experience
- A Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering
- Experience in the construction methods and systems required for civil projects
- A firm base of relevant technical and engineering skills and knowledge
- Experience working with a design and construct or public private partnership
- Great communication skills with demonstrated team work abilities and leadership qualities
- Autonomous work and management practices
- Exposure and understanding of best practice OHS culture
- Advanced problem solving and analytical abilities
- Impeccable time management skills
- The ability to prioritise and work under pressure
- Conflict resolution skills and cultural-sensitivity
- Strong planning, financial and cost control methods
A top base salary, brand new laptop, phone and company vehicle are all offered. You will be working with a national contractor who is a proven winner and is going to be entrusted with helping the state and the country recover economically through building important iconic infrastructure for the future.
This government investment will create new jobs and opportunities right here in metropolitan Melbourne for years to come, which you can be an important part of.
Your application will be kept confidential and your details will not be passed onto a third party without your consent.
To apply now, please click on the link provided or send your resume directly to: email@example.com
If you have an further questions or queries about this role, or would like to have a confidential chat about your career, please call Yianni on: 0403 227 773.