Being relatively new to the Melbourne market, this D&C contractor are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join the team and head up the small Melbourne based team. The business specialises in fit-out projects within the government and commercial sectors and require a candidate that has experience working in this fields.
This is a long-established business that opened a Melbourne branch back in 2016 and has seen some exciting growth in this time period. The office currently houses a BDM, Site Manager and a Junior Project Manager who are all eager to welcome a new Project Manager to the team. There is long term career growth opportunities with the opportunity to become apart of the Senior Management team within a short time frame.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the key objectives of the Project Manager are:
- Ensuring the successful execution of assigned projects
- Lead the development, implementation, management and co-ordination of multiple fit-out projects
- Manage construction personnel and sub-contractors
- Manage key client relationships throughout construction phase of all projects.
- Manage, monitor and control EBA related requirements
- Prepare and report on project costs and budgets
- Provide insight and input to the leadership team in regard to new business opportunities
- Act as the organisations representative on project sites
The Successful Individual
- Tertiary qualified or trade qualified project manager
- 5 - 10 years experience working as a Project Manager in the fit-out industry
- Experience delivering government and commercial projects on time and within budget
- Strong leadership and management experience
- Will work within time frames and deadlines effectively
- Be confident to work independently and be a leader/mentor to the team
- Implement all aspects of health and safety
- Will be well organised, motivated, honest and have a high level of integrity
If this position interests you, or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles please email Emma Chaffey - Emma@denovo.com.au.
All applications and conversations are confidential and no personal information will be released without your prior consent