Project ManagerThe company
My client offers intelligent, customised interior design and fit-out services for diverse clients throughout Australia.
A true design and build partner, they collaborate with our clients throughout the project, from concept, planning and design through to construction.
With more than 20 years’ experience delivering high-quality, high-value services, they develop clever designs that maximise space and minimise cost.
My client helps to improve business performance by designing and constructing office environments and workplaces that improve efficiencies, collaboration and communication through smart design and flawless execution.
You will be responsible for the delivery of fit-out and refurb projects up to $20m across a number of sectors including Corporate, Commercial office & retail.
You will be managing and in charge of the end to end delivery of the project; Budget management and control, design development stage, procurement, management of the delivery team, and contractors.
- Ensure that work complies with building regulations and health and safety legislation as well as other legal requirements
- Providing good technical knowledge and commercial awareness to the client
- Project timing, scheduling of trades and supplies.
- Produce weekly programming schedule for installers;
- Managing, motivating and providing support and guidance to the teams,
The Successful Candidate:
We are looking for an experienced PM, with a strong background in the commercial fit-out space.
- 7+ years' local experience in a commercial fit-out company delivering high-quality fit-out projects up to $20m
- Excellent verbal communication
- Extensive knowledge in reading and interpreting technical drawings and building permits
- Experience in successfully leading project teams and delivering on time and on budget projects.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Proven experience leading projects and project teams
- Outstanding communication skills
- Proficiency using Revit, AutoCAD and Microsoft Office Suite is essential
- Ability to work with short time lines
- MUST present well
- Previous experience in assisting with tendering projects
- Attention to detail and an eye for design
- Previous evidence of past work in the commercial office and retail space
The successful candidate can look forward to a very competitive base salary depending on experience.
To be considered for this role, please apply for immediate review or email your CV in word format to email@example.com.