Sydney will have 31 metro stations by 2024 and more than 66 kilometres of new metro connecting the CBD, the North West, the south west and other ambitious projects connecting the new International Airport at Badgerys Creek and the Aerotropolis.
These are the projects to be involved in due to their longevity and substantial investment. This is all Government sector which is robust to recession.
Due to recent projects being awarded to one of our client, we require a Project Manager to join this respected company.
- 5 Years’ experience as a Civil Project Manager (preferably with Rail or Metro experience)
- Relevant Degree Qualified
- Team Player
- Strong Client facing skills
- Capable of running the full 360 cycle of the project
- Experience on projects above $10m
Please hit the APPLY button to make an application or email email@example.com for more information.