|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Salary:||Up to $100k package depending on experience|
|Contact Name:||Richard Crosby|
|Job Published:||September 25, 2020 08:15|
You will be responsible for leading customers through every stage of the development process, from pre-site to completion. You handle contract signings and document issue, and customer service as well as ensuring all deadlines are met, liaising with all departments to ensure a smooth process and happy customer. To achieve these goals you will work closely with external consultants and bodies such as building surveyors and councils.
To be considered for the role you should:
- Have worked for a residential builder for at least 2 years as a Project Manager
- Have experience managing duel occupancy projects
- Have a sound understanding of construction
- Have experience with handling town planning and obtaining permits
- Have excellent customer service and communication skills
The successful candidate will:
- Be rewarded with an excellent salary and package
- Be part of a team that celebrates their success
- Enjoy employment with a leading builder who have an excellent reputation
- Be given advancement opportunities in line with their ability and experience
How to Apply?
If you're interested in applying, please forward your updated resume (In MS-WORD Format) by clicking the 'Apply for this Job' button at the top of the page and follow the on-screen instructions.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly and all applications will be kept in the strictest of confidence.
In order to be considered for this position you MUST be eligible to work in Australia with no restrictions.
Best of luck!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's