$150k - $160k + Vehicle + Super
We are currently working with a mid-tier civil contractor based in the inner western suburbs who have recently acquired a new pipeline project outside Sydney.
They are looking for an experienced Project Manager with a background in water infrastructure who is comfortable with projects with tight deadlines.
You will be required to work out of Sydney but visit the site 2-3 times per week. The project is worth $6M and will likely last 6-7 months.
- Strong pipeline of projects in 2020
- Directly reporting to the GM
- Supportive and collaborative management
- Forward thinking, growing contractor
- Progressive opportunities to Senior PM
- Experience in design and construct of civil projects
- Degree qualified in Civil or Construction
- Proven background managing water infrastructure projects
- Experience managing pipeline projects advantageous (Poly)
- Comfortable managing projects between $500k - $5M
- Open to regional site work 2/3 times per week initially
- Experience managing crews of up to 20 personnel
- Confident managing projects with quick turnaround
If you would like to find out more information please click "Apply" and forward your updated CV