$90k - $110k + Vehicle + Super
We are currently working with a fast growing civil landscaping company who are very busy with a variety of projects despite the current coronovirus pandemic.
They are looking for a Project Manager who can focus on their larger projects and can bring a driven and progressive mentality to the team. You will be working with local council and well know contractors, focusing on projects including Open Spaces, Playgrounds, Environmental, Drainage and Stormwater Systems.
- Genuine progressive opportunities
- A management team who encourage and drive work/life balance
- Strong pipeline despite market decline
- Opportunity to make an impact in a senior role
- Proven background delivering project from start to completion
- Experience in both civil and landscape projects
- Projects ideally will include civil works, Pavements, Footpaths, Open Spaces, Hard/Softscapes, Playgrounds, Rock Work, Environmental, Realignments
- Comfortable delivering projects valued between $1M - $5M
- Self-starter and driven mentality
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
If this sounds like an opportunity you would be interested in please click "apply" and forward your most recent CV.