With a strong reputation in the construction of medium to high-density apartments, serviced apartments and commercial developments, this stellar construction business pride themselves on their passion for the construction industry and working alongside their clients to achieve their vision and dream.
Established in 2005, this group has quickly become one of the most sought-after builders in Metropolitan Melbourne, working on projects up to $100 million and providing a transparent approach to their clients. They have developed trust and long-standing partnerships with their clients as they always provide projects on time and within budget.
The company are currently seeking two experienced Project Managers to join their team over two different apartment/commercial projects in Melbourne. One of the projects has already begun with the basement being dug out. Both Project Manager opportunities are available now and require candidates that have proven experience working on the construciton of new apartments.
Reporting to the Senior Projects Manager, the key objectives of the Project Manager are:
- Ensuring the successful execution of assigned projects
- Lead the development, implementation, management and co-ordination of multiple building projects
- Manage construction personnel and sub-contractors
- Manage key client relationships throughout construction phase of all projects.
- Manage, monitor and control EBA related requirements
- Prepare and report on project costs and budgets
- Provide insight and input to the leadership team in regard to new business opportunities
- Act as the organisations representative on project sites
The Successful Individual
- Tertiary qualified or trade qualified project manager
- Minimum 5 years' experience working within the construction industry within project management
- Proven estimation experience within building industry
- Experience delivering multi-storey residential and commercial projects on time and within budget
- Strong leadership and management experience
- Will work within time frames and deadlines effectively
- Implement all aspects of health and safety
- Will be well organised, motivated, honest and have a high level of integrity
If this position interests you, or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles please email Emma Chaffey - Emma@denovo.com.au.
All applications and conversations are confidential and no personal information will be released without your prior consent