$140K - $160K + Vehicle + Super
I am currently recruiting for a leading, multidiscipline civil contractor who are looking for a new Project Manager in 2020. The company turnover in 2019 was over $100M and the business look to continue their growth in the new year.
They will be focusing on iconic Roadworks and Water Infrastructure projects to start the new year, valued between $25M - $40M. These will include roadworks projects to RMS spec and water projects including Wastewater, Treatment Plants and Pipelines.
- Promote within culture
- Freedom and autonomy to run your own projects
- Directly reporting to Operations Manager
- Genuine progressive opportunities
- 5 day working week
- Track record running projects from start to completion
- Tendering experience in a bonus
- Experience managing projects to RMS spec
- Managed projects in Water Infrastructure or Roadworks
- Ideally working alongside Tier 1 builders and council/water authorities
- Comfortable running multiple projects and crews
- Australian experience is essential (Ideally NSW)
If this sounds like an opportunity you would be interested in finding out more information, please click “apply” and forward your updated CV. Alternatively you can reach me on (02) 9194 5528.