Project Manager - Commercial Tier 2 - Sydney
Denovo recruitment is currently representing a reputable Tier 2 outfit in the commercial building space that focuses on large public works, school/education projects, data centers, retail developments, sports facilities, and local government projects. Our client prides themselves on staff retention and continually winning and delivering large stand-out projects in the Sydney Metro and greater area.
By constantly developing their staff with internal training and continual back office support, a great working culture has emerged allowing you to perform to your highest ability whilst delivering outstanding standards of quality on all projects.
You will be required to fully manage a school development project, supervising site activities, reporting to senior management and delegating as required. The ideal candidate will have experience working with Tier 2 developers or have experience delivering Education projects valued above $20M in the Sydney area.
- Subcontractor site Inductions
- Client Care
- Managing onsite issues
- Working to deadlines, contract, and project time frames.
- Preparing programs
- Financial Reporting
- Adherence to BCA standards
- Site Inspections, establishment and testing.
Skills and Experience:
- At least 4 year’s experience working on similar projects for Tier 2 commercial builders in Sydney
- Ambitious, driven, and a passion to lead
- Confident and looking to exceed in all facets of your work. Delivering on time and on budget.
- Exceptional communication skills
- Computer - Use of Microsoft Project
- Good management approach.
Benefits and remuneration:
- Above market salary package
- Constant back office support
- On the job training
- Extended leave entitlement
- Team building events
If you are interested in applying for this role please send a word copy of your CV to Kaydn@construct.net.au and if applicable for the role you will be contacted within 48 hours of applying.