$130k - $160k + Super + Vehicle
We are currently working with a leading civil contractor in Melbourne who are looking for a Project Manager to oversee multiple projects in the Melbourne metro area.
- Company vehicle
- Genuine Progression Opportunities
- Emphasis on work/life balance
- Working on landmark projects in VIC
- Manage projects valued up to $10M
- Make sure sites are run to VIC safety standards
- Mentor and training of site staff
- Management and supervision of site personnel daily
- Ensure the work complies with client standards
- Organisation and management of documentation
- Budget and cost tracking
- Assistance in programming of and procurement
- Contribute to ongoing cost improvements
- Maintain and develop customer relationships with key stakeholders
- Degree qualified in Civil Eng, Construction Management or equivalent
- Track record managing projects from start to finish ideally at tier 2/3 level
- Experience in Road Construction, Bulk Earthworks, Traffic Signals etc.
- Proven experience dealing with VicRoads, Councils or Tier 1 contractors
- Flexible living away from home may be required based on awarded projects
If interested, please click "Apply" and forward your up to date CV. Please include details information regarding your employment, responsibilities and achievements.