$110k - $125k + Vehicle + Super
We have recently partnered with an established civil contractor who have been operating for over 15 years. Focusing on areas including Subdivisions (Residential / Industrial), Earthworks, Water / Sewers and Road Construction.
Due to newly acquired projects the business are keen to strengthen their team with a new Project Manager.
Offering a flexible company culture, variety of projects and opportunities to progress into senior roles within the business.
- Previous experience as a Project Manager in Australia (ideally Victoria)
- Strong understanding of residential and industrial subdivisions
- degree qualified in civil or construction engineering (or project experience)
- Comfortable working on projects valued between $1M - $6M
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Ambitious character keen on progression
- Family owned business with supportive management
- Genuine opportunities for progression
- Package reviews
- Established, fast growing company
If this sounds like a role you would be keen on please click "apply" and forward your up to date CV. Alternatively you can reach me on email@example.com