Project Manager | Fit-out and Refurbishment Experience | South Melbourne | Package $180k +
Our client is a privately-owned Australian company who specialises in fit-outs and refurbishment projects within commercial, retail, education and government industries. With extensive experience within these areas, the team have established a solid reputation for providing exceptional service and quality. With offices along the East Coast of Australia, the team have secured a new commercial project based in South Melbourne and are seeking an experienced Project Manager to oversee the refurbishment project.
This Project Manager role reports directly to the Senior Project Manager in VIC.
- Develop the construction programme in conjunction with the Senior PM
- Assist in project delivery, commissioning through to project finalisation
- Manage project costs and construction timeline
- Negotiating trades
- Submission of claims and WHS
- Experience in projects up to $7m in value
- Extensive experience working within fit-out and/or refurbishment projects
- Previous experience within commercial, government, retail or education industries
- Enthusiastic and motivated
- Strong focus on WHS and implementing strategies on site level
- Excellent time management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
If this Project Manager opportunity based in South Melbourne interests you, and you feel you have the desired skill set, please click APPLY and include your resume. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please send across and up to date copy of your resume directly to me at Emma@denovo.com.au