$95k + Super
We have partnered with a national landscape and civil business in Melbourne who are looking for a Project Manager to work remotely in the western suburbs.
The company have been operating for over 25 years and work on projects for a number of sectors including Builders, Government and Council. They cover both civil and landscaping sectors and work on projects including open spaces, streetscapes, synthetic surfaces, civil works and much more.
They offer an exciting opportunity to build your pedigree as a Project Manager with the chance to work on iconic projects in the civil and landscaping space. With a huge emphasis on development and becoming the face of the business in West Melbourne.
- Experience in project management is highly beneficial. Candidates with Contract Administration or Project Coordinator experience will also be considered
- Proven experience working on projects in the landscaping or civil space (Open Spaces, Streetscapes or Parks)
- A presentable individual who is comfortable speaking to senior industry representatives
- Exposure to working with Tier 1 companies is highly advantageous
- Opportunity to work remotely
- Flexible working hours
- Genuine development and growth opportunities
If interested and want to find out more information, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org