About the Company:
Exclusive to Denovo, our client is a highly regarded Tier 2 contractor based in Melbourne's inner suburbs. With several projects surrounding the metropolitan area, they have built a household brand throughout the Civil Construction market.
Having delivered vital infrastructure services across Australia, this business keeps everyone moving. After successfully being awarded a new tender, the need for an experienced Project Manager to join the team has arisen. This is a permanent opportunity and will guarantee ongoing work long-term.
- Managing client relationships whilst managing up to 40 direct reports
- Ensuring safe, timely and on-budget delivery of the project
- Planning budgets, reports, plans and forecasts
- Working with key stakeholders
- Effective negotiations with contractors and clients
The Successful Candidate Will Display:
- A demonstrated career history working with reputable contractors
- Minimum 5 years' local industry experience
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Experience managing both direct reports and multiple projects
- Demonstration of strong commercial civil knowledge
- A salary package averaging at $200K (dependent on experience)
- Welcoming and friendly culture
- Business stability and a secure pipeline of projects
If this position interests you, or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles please email Denise Kostoulias - email@example.com.
All applications and conversations are confidential and no personal information will be released without your prior consent.