$120k - $160k + Super + Car Allowance
Project Manager required to join a multi-disciplined mid-tier contractor working on large scale infrastructure projects in greater Melbourne.
Working in an autonomous role you with be tasked with the management of projects in subdivisions, earthworks and roadworks.
Our client is a privately owned buisiness who pride themselves in a strong work ethic and commitment to completing projects on time.
- Management of allocated projects in subdivisions, earth and roadworks
- Assessing and negotiating with contractors and suppliers
- Consistent analysis of project performance
- Management of stakeholders
- As a Project Manageer you will be leading and mentoring your team
- Cost control and budget management
- General admin including filing and reporting
- Civil Engineering working with tier 2/tier 3 contractors
- Proven understanding of subdivisions
- Worked on projects valued up to $100M
- Solid management and mentoring experience
- Exposure to multi-discipline large scale infrastructure projects
- Full autonomy within the role
- Working with a supportive team/management
- Career growth opportunities in upscaling projects
Should this role interest you and you feel you have the desired skill set, please click APPLY and include your resume, or perhaps you would like to have confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please feel free to contact us on 02 9194 5528 or you can email me directly on email@example.com