Project Manager | Healthcare Fit-out | Melbourne
This healthcare fit-out specialist have won awards for their projects and pride themselves on their repeat business numbers. Client satisfaction is high priority and the Project Manager plays a massive part in achieving this. The Project Manager is responsible for ensuring each construction project is delivered in accordance with the drawings and specifications as well as ensuring the quality that is described in the contract documents is met.
This healthcare specialist has offices across the East Coast and have recently employed a number of new team members as they are going through a period of growth in Victoria. The team are now looking for a Project Manager to finalise recruitment for the time being to aid in growing the Melbourne pipeline of work.
Reporting to the Construction Manager, the key objectives of the Project Manager are:
- Ensuring the successful execution of assigned projects
- Lead the development, implementation, management and co-ordination of multiple fit-out projects
- Manage construction personnel and sub-contractors
- Manage key client relationships throughout construction phase of all projects.
- Manage, monitor and control EBA related requirements
- Prepare and report on project costs and budgets
- Provide insight and input to the leadership team in regard to new business opportunities
- Act as the organisations representative on project sites
The Successful Individual
- Tertiary qualified or trade qualified project manager
- 5 - 10 years experience working as a Project Manager in the fit-out industry
- Experience delivering healthcare and commercial projects on time and within budget
- Strong leadership and management experience
- Will work within time frames and deadlines effectively
- Be confident to work independently and be a leader/mentor to the team
- Implement all aspects of health and safety
If this position interests you, or you are interested in finding out more information please email a copy of your up to date resume to Emma@denovo.com.au
All applications and conversations are confidential and no personal information will be released without your prior consent