Project Manager | $15M+ Refurbishment
Proudly Australian and privately owned this client has developed into a business that is nationally recognised as a both a construction and fitout/refurbishment firm. They have over 500 employees and offices in all the main states of Australia.
At this stage our client has requested Denovo Recruitment partner with them in searching for their next Project Manager (among other positions) to assist them on a $15M+ refurbishment project of a hotel in Sydney.
This client is engaged in all the main property sectors including hotels, commercial offices, retail projects, aged care and other health related projects, education, as well are residential projects across Australia. They have tailored internal programs for training, group exercise programs, parental support structures and general team building activities should you wish to participate - including but not limited to charity workshops.
- Managing financials across the projects, budgeting and forecasts
- Project programming
- Overseeing procurement
- Liaising with a range of project stakeholders and representing the company at stakeholder meetings
- Design management
- Establish and ensure compliance with all relevant workplace health & safety requirements
- Provide support for site staff in resolving issues associated with the project.
- Take ownership for the project budget and liaise with site staff to ensure project targets are achieved.
- Manage defect rectification
- Assist in the tender preparation for upcoming projects.
- Trade or tertiary qualification in building, construction management or engineering
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role
- Experience using Jobpac and Aconex beneficial
- Excellent attention to detail
- History of successfully managing relationships with all stakeholders
Should this role interest you and you feel you have the desired skill set, please click APPLY and include your resume, or perhaps you would like to have confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please feel free to contact us on 02 8313 6734 or you can email me directly on email@example.com