- Project Lead responsibilities
- Growing practice; winning lots of new exciting work
- Justice / Institutional projects (Large-scale)
National Architecture firm with offices in Melbourne and Brisbane. The Brisbane studio works across several project sectors including education, justice and public. The company culture has been described as supportive and inclusive and the firm has a great reputation within the industry.
A permanent position is available for an Architect / Project Leader to work on justice and institutional projects. Responsibilities will include seeing projects from start to end including concept design, design developments, planning approval, tender documentation, construction documentation, contract administration and site work.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Previous experience working on large-scale projects within the institutional, health or justice sectors
- Revit proficiency
- Ability to manage large-scale complex projects from start to end
To apply for this position please use the link provided or call Melissa Thomas on ph. 03 9908 2082 for a confidential discussion.