- Work in a dynamic, people focused culture of promotion and development!
- Join a Top 100 commercial furniture, construction & interiors business with a small team feel
- Looking to start a career in large Commercial & Government Projects?
- Apply now for this exciting Project Estimator & Administrator role
- Full training provided
- Salary up to $75K + Super + Bonuses ($5K min)
Do you have Estimation or Admin skills (Sales / Project or General), & an interest in Building / Interior Design products or furniture? Are you looking for a full time role that allows you to be an integral part of exciting commercial fit out projects? If so, then I would like to talk to you.
Our client is Australia's pinnacle commercial interor products and furniture company, who are ahead of the game in terms of their design capabilities and technology. They offer stability, challenging working environments & projects, ongoing training and clear career progression paths.
They are now urgently in need of a bright & ambitious Sales & Project Estimator & Administrator to join their thriving Canberra team! In return you can expect full training, development and quick progression in your career.
- Assisting in project bids with plan takeoffs, BOQ's & estimations
- Submissions of manufacturing documentation
- Processing of tender documentation
- Preparation of site files to ensure timely project delivery
- Digital document filing and storage
- Supporting the Team Leader and Client Relationship Managers with presentations, data entry, sales administration etc
- Essential Administration skills
- Advantageous Experience within Construction, building materials or Interior products, Industrial Design studies, furniture, estimation
- Essential Intermediate MS Office skills
- Essential Efficient, autonomous, organised coupled with a want to exceed expectations!
If you fit the above criteria and are looking to start your career in Administration, Estimation, Commercial Furniture or Commercial Projects, then I would like to hear from you! Please don't delay, send me your CV today!
Click the Apply Now button below or send to Seth Hinkley at email@example.com or call 02 9126 8404.